1. How do you feel when you are lied to? What lies does our a culture tell us?
2. Why did Paul emphasize speaking truth as Christians?
3. When you have acted or spoke in anger, how did that work out for you?
4. How and where are we to labour in this life?
5. How should we use our words and actions as Christians?
6. The letter Paul wrote to the Ephesians is filled with theology and practical guidance. If we were to memorize vs 30-32, how would that help us be doers of the Word and not just hearers? What do these words prompt you to pray?
Our Podcast can be found on: