1. We all have plans. Have your plans always worked out? Have you ever dreamed and planned only to find, once realized, it wasn’t what you expected?
2. What is God’s purpose and plan outlined in the passage? To what or whom does His purpose and plan point to? Can it be derailed or thwarted?
3. What does it mean to be “in Christ?”
4. How does God’s sovereignty and human responsibility work together? Give some examples from scripture. If God foreordains and predestines, then why are humans accountable to God?
5. We are called to be “Christ like.” Describe Christ.
6. Why can we strive and work together in confidence?
Our Podcast can be found on: