1. We are told that God spoke to us in many times and in various ways. How does the audience you are communicating to influence the way in which you communicate? Do you communicate the same way to a neighbour as you would to your spouse or your children or your enemy? Why is that?
2. In the past God spoke in various ways and now he has spoken to us through his Son. What does this mean to you? Why has God done this? Was there something wrong with the way He spoke in the past? Did it need updating?
3. In what ways has God spoken? How does He speak to you today?
4. What does it mean that Christ is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature?
5. What does it mean that He upholds the universe? How did Pastor Jeremy’s illustration of the sheer size of the universe make you think about this?
6. What impact should it have on our lives knowing that Jesus actually upholds everything by His power?
7. In Hebrews 2:1 it says we are to pay close attention to what we have heard lest we drift from it. Pastor Jeremy mentioned that term “close attention” can be better translated as “furiously obsessed”. What is it that we are to become furiously obsessed with? How can you work towards this and in what ways might you drift from it (especially considering our current situation)?
Our Podcast can be found on: