1. What does verse 19 say about who we were in our natural state? What idea do think Paul is getting across?
2. Before you came to Christ, do you recall any times of feeling isolated, alone or lost?
3. To you, what makes a home a home?
4. Being followers of Christ, who are we now?
5. What is significant about being a stone that is being joined tightly to other stones? What truths does this metaphor illuminate? Why is Christ the cornerstone?
6. How important then is regular church attendance and being involved in life groups and ministries? Why? If we have God, His word and in-dwelling Holy Spirit, why would we need each other?
7. How has God showed us radical hospitality?
Our Podcast can be found on: