Jesus: Our Redeeming Rabbi
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have been alive when Jesus walked the earth? Have you ever wondered what it would have been like to follow him as he walked the earth as a rabbi?
Is Jesus still our rabbi today?
The short answer is yes, Jesus is still our rabbi today. The fact that Jesus is still our rabbi has two practical applications for our life.
1. We need to continue to be discipled by Jesus
2. We need to make disciples of Jesus.
The big question people often have is how? How do we make disciples? Four things we can learn from Jesus' example are:
1. Model your spiritual life
2. Don't pretend to be perfect
3. Humbly invite others into your life
4. Be committed to life transformation, not just knowledge growth.
Listen to hear us unpack these things.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Our Podcast can be found on:
M-Th: 9am - 3pm