1. How has your bible reading been going during this quarantine period? Has God been teaching you anything in specific during this unprecedented time? Have you come to any new understanding of familiar passages?
2. Do you see the truths of these verses in your life before you were a Christian? Do you see fragments of this attitude in your life now?
3. Which “over-desires” do you most struggle with yourself? Have you ever been caught off guard by the strength of emotion (positive or negative) you have experienced over a particular situation? If so, why do you think you reacted or felt the way you did?
4. How can you ensure that the sinfulness of the world drives you not to self-righteousness but to the cross of mercy?
5. Romans 1 described sinful “over desires” or “super desires”. 1 Peter 1:10-12 described the “super desires” of the angels. What strikes you about that contrast? Does it surprise you? What do you glean from that?
Our Podcast can be found on: