1. What is something or someone that you have attached yourself to so strongly that you refer to it or them as “my” or “we”? For example, when speaking about the Winnipeg Jets, many fans refer to the team in ways like, “We had a great game last night.” or “I can’t believe we traded them.”
2. In regards to Paul calling it "my gospel" - why does he refer to it that way?
3. Paul called it “my gospel” in part to differentiate it from other false gospels being preached. What false gospels are out there today that you are aware of?
4. These verses are Paul's brief summary of the gospel - how would you summarize the gospel?
5. Verse 25 - "strengthened you" - what does this mean? In what ways has the gospel transformed you? How are you different because of the gospel?
6. Verse 26 says the gospel has been made known to all nations in order to bring about obedience to the faith. How is God calling you to be obedient? In what areas?
7. How has Roman’s moved you more deeply to give all the glory to God?
Our Podcast can be found on: