1. How does the Gospel dispel legalism and moralism?
2. What is distinctive about Christian unity and community?
3. As Paul writes in Eph 4:1-6, what three things form the basis of Christian unity?
4. What is the foundation of our calling?
5. What does Christian conduct look like? What aspects of it are despised by our national culture? What does it mean to bear with one another and what is our motivation and strength to do so?
6. What creed or confession is found in verses 4-6? How is the Trinity represented in this creed? How does this confession unify Christians?
7. To what extent are you willing to walk in a manner worthy of your calling?
Our Podcast can be found on: