1. Have you ever received an inheritance? What was that like for you?
2. If you have time this week, google “Adoption in Ancient Rome.” When we study Scripture, it is often important for us to consider how the original audience might have been hearing and thinking. What would “adoption” mean for them back then? How did many emperors become Emperor? Why would the fact that women are adopted “as sons of God” have been radical back then?
3. What is Truth? How do we respond to this truth? Why is saying or thinking there is no absolute truth self-defeating?
4. Can you define how “hope” is used in the Bible? Why is this hope important for how we live now?
5. God’s glory is the root, or basis, of our hope. How does our salvation and inheritance show God’s glory? How does the Holy Spirit assure and minister to us?
6. How does truth, hope and future glory motivate and affect us to praise, worship and serve God?
Our Podcast can be found on: