1. What do you think our modern culture here in Canada values and treasures?
2. Do you share in any of the valuing and treasuring of what you described in question one?
3. What is the “treasure” that Paul refers to in 2 Cor 4:7 ?
4. What does Paul mean by “jars of clay”? Why is the treasure placed in these?
5. What do think are the consequences - or fruit - of pursuing worldly treasure and distractions rather than godly treasure and service?
6. See 2 Cor 6:4-10; 11:23-29. Why did Paul not loose heart and give up? And why do we not loose heart and give up?
Our Podcast can be found on: