1. It is believed that James was the first New Testament work in wide circulation, around 45-48 AD. What was going on with the church around that time?
2. According to James, what should our response, or attitude be when we meet trying circumstances? Why?
3. How should we approach God in our trials? What should we ask for? Should we pray for a comfortable and happy life?
4. What does it mean to be double minded and unstable?
5. The sermon concluded by insisting that in trial we should be: (1) God facing (2) God inviting and (3) community embracing. Describe what that looks like.
Our Podcast can be found on: