1. For the older saints: What would you like to say to your family before you pass on? For the younger saints: What would you like to hear from your parents or elders by way of encouragement?
2. What was David’s charge to Solomon? What did he mean by “prosper”? Was it just materialistic? How did Jesus ultimately fulfill David’s charge? (See Acts 13:32-39)
3. Referring to verse 3, why did God give us “the Law”? What does it teach us? (At least 10 points were outlined in the sermon.)
4. How is God giving us the law and commandments an act of grace then?
5. Why do we find it difficult to obey God in thought, word and deed? How can it be possible and a pleasure to obey with all our heart and soul? How does remembering God’s promises give us courage to do so?
6. What is Jesus worth to you? How does the gospel help us value God and His will above anything else?
7. Are you paying close attention to your walk? What is distracting you? Do you have a quiet time set aside everyday to read, reflect and pray on God’s word everyday? If not, how can you change that?
Our Podcast can be found on: