1. From Acts 26 and what you know of Paul’s life, describe how the process of Rebellion, Revelation, Repentance and Restoration worked out in Paul’s life? How does obedience fit in?
2. Is this a one time process? Is it continuous in the Christian life? What kind of life did Paul lead?
3. Do you think understanding and applying these four R’s can help you share the gospel? If we ever feel we may be at a loss for words or a convincing argument, how does Matthew 10:19-23 provide comfort and encouragement?
4. Here’s a theological type of question for you: When “justification” and “sanctification” are used in the Bible, what is meant by each one? How are they similar? How are they different? (Hint: See the question and commentary in the New City Catechism that we use here at Ness.)
5. What God-given gifts did Paul use to share the Gospel and support the church? Were the gifts given before or after his conversion? Why is it important for us to know and understand the Old Testament like Paul?
6. What gifts do you think God has given you to enrich the church? How have you used them? Where do you think will you continue to use them?
Our Podcast can be found on: