1. Human history and culture is full of symbols and imagery depicting ideas, authority and meaning. Discuss some current symbols that hold significance for you.(e.g., the Nike swoop, the Apple symbol, the Canadian Flag, etc.)
2. John described everything in relation to the throne:(1) before the throne, (2) around the throne, (3) from the throne, and (4) on the throne. Why did John use symbols and imagery to describe the Throne Room of God? Select some imagery you would like to discuss. What do these symbols and imagery convey to us about God and His people?
3. Why was God described as holy three times? Why should we have a high and exalted view of God seated on the throne? What does it mean? How does this give us comfort and hope.
4. We were created to worship and serve God, individually and with others. What hinders your worship and serving. What is your day to day view of God?
5. We can’t worship and serve God selflessly on our own strength. What practical steps can you take yourself and with others to worship and serve in truth and spirit?
Our Podcast can be found on: