1. Talk about a time when you felt judged; wrongly or rightly.
2. Has the judgment of God been something that has brought you fear, anxiety, hope or confusion?
3. What are the sins that you are tempted to excuse in yourself while condemning them in others?
4. What difference does truly finding rest, hope and honor in God alone make in someone's life, do you think? Verses 6-11
5. Verse 15 speaks of how our conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse us. We are not able to come up with any sort of consistent law to be judged by or to judge others by. Have you ever changed your belief about something? Something you thought was wrong but now believe is right or something you thought was right but now believe is wrong? What does this tell us about God’s judgement and how we are ultimately made right?
6. At some point this week, read through the short paper on repentance by Timothy Keller and the prayer of repentance by George Whitefield. Pray accordingly. (link found on the website).
All of Life is Repentance
by Tim Keller
Our Podcast can be found on: