1. “My life would be better if only …....?” How would you complete this sentence? Define “better.”
2. Why did the Queen of Sheba come to Jerusalem? What was it about the nature of her journey that made it seem important? What did she see and hear?
3. God said that there never was nor would there ever be a man like Solomon again. He was like a Bill Gates, a Jeff Bezos, a Steve Jobs, a Shakespeare, a Beethoven, a Bach, a Rembrandt, a da Vinci, and an Einstein all wrapped up into a great world leader. What did the world in Solomon’s time see and take notice of? Why is today’s world so drawn to billionaires and superstars?
4. According to Jesus in Luke 11:29-32, what should we start seeing in this account of Solomon?
5. What you love is what you will follow. What does this statement mean?
6. How can you pray to help incline your heart towards God?
Our Podcast can be found on: