1. How are the terms “light” and “dark” used in the Bible? Do you find the world a dark place? How?
2. Our culture says all humans are basically good and we have light within us. We just need to search and find that light, then resolve to live by it. Do you think that is true? Why or why not?
3. Where does the Bible say light comes from? And joy?
4. In Luke, describe how Zechariah, Elizabeth, Mary and John respond in joy. Would their circumstances be described as joyous to the outside world?
5. The sermon described 4 ways we can pursue and attain joy. Discuss each one.
Our Podcast can be found on: